We are a technologically advanced company, which designs and manufactures single board computers based on both ARM and X86 with Linux operating systems.
Our Team is trusted to establish the tooling and architectural standards for all aspects of operating system platforms at Novasom Industries focusing on Linux and Android portings.
We focus on deep troubleshooting of complex performance issues across all application and system stacks.
We benchmark and certify production readiness of new OS releases and patches, providing engineering leadership for systems administration and application SRE teams.
What's in it for you:
you'll work with modern, open-source tooling while maintaining mission-critical systems hosting a wide array of applications for the Novasom Industries products. We'll depend on you to advise on design, architecture, and utilization of our boards, with particular focus on Linux and Android.
You’ll need to have:
- Deep understanding of the Linux kernel including the virtual memory, VFS, IPC, network, and process scheduling subsystems
- Understanding of interrupt handling, IRQ and IRQ affinity, processor sets/cgroups
- Demonstrated experience with performance tuning including tradeoffs between low latency and throughput, hardware and boot tuning, with understanding of hardware schematics and critical views of Novasom Industries designs
- Ability to create robust testing and certification processes to comprehensively evaluate impact of hardware changes, tunables, and system software updates to the Novasom Industries products
- Proficiency in reading and debugging C source code to troubleshoot kernel-space issues and low level Android configurations
We’d love to see:
- Experience in understanding hardware and firmware relationships
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java
- Familiarity with versioning management tools such as SVN, Git and others
Economic proposal commensurate with experience.
Work Office: Limbiate (MB)
To apply, send a cv to email@example.com with the subject "ref: 04_2018"
Per candidarsi a questa offerta contattare:
NOVASIS INGEGNERIA SRL
Per essere sempre aggiornato sulle offerte di lavoro: